Stuffy? Pretentious? Intimidating? Naaah... it's not rocket science, it's wine! We are starting on a wine journey through France, paired with some simple dishes that can be easily replicated at home with minimal effort. Impress your friends! Wow your loved ones! Knock the socks off the neighbors! In short? THIS is how you win friends and influence people!
Okay, we might be taking this a *bit* far. But what can we say, we're excited for this series! Join us and a representative from one of our favorite local wine importers, Lompian Wines!
Dates, Regions, and Menus for this series:
January 25th, 2017, 6:30-9:00PM Burgundy Emergency!
- Cheesy Garlic Bread with Olives
- Spinach Salad with Candied Walnuts + Dijon Vinaigrette
- Upside-Down Apple Cake
February 22nd, 2017, 6:30-9:00PM Do You Know Bordeaux?
- Lamb Sliders with Saffron Aioli + Quick Pickles
- White Bean Salad with Roasted Tomatoes
- Zoodles (zucchini noodles) with Lemon + Parmesan
- Poached Pears with Sabayon
March 29th, 2017, 6:30-9:00PM Wherefore Art Thou, Rhone-e-o?
- Seared Scallop with Pea Puree
- Croque Madame
- Courgette en Papillote
- Spiced Carrot Macaroons
April 26th, 2017, 6:30-9:00PM No Champagne, No Gain! **Sold out**
- Spicy BBQ Chicken
- Cranberry Mac + Cheese
- Grilled Romaine with Fried Oysters
- Chocolate Mousse
Wine pairings included in the price of this class!
P.S. - like this class? Want to continue the wine pairing party? Check out our new series, Wine + Dine!