Join our favorite whole foods advocate, Stephanie A. Meyer of Fresh Tart as she shares her best ideas for creating and celebrating great food.
Stephanie's menu leverages an allergy-free and grain-free approach, meeting the AIP: autoimmune protocol version of the paleo-style of eating. This class series features easy-to-make dishes that will serve your family all year round, highlighting the simplicity and deliciousness of the paleo approach.
Each class starts with an AIP-style punch + nibbles.
CLASS DATE + MENUS*
June 16, 2017 6:30-9PM - Paleo Summer Entertaining!
- Vietnamese Grilled Pork Skewers with Lettuce Wraps
- Quick Kimchi and Ginger Scallion Sauce
- Healing Green Broth Ramen
- Andrew Zimmern’s Sticky Wings
- Thai Coconut Tapioca Pudding with Mango
*Menu subject to change!
Beer and Wine available for purchase at check-in!